Quilters’ Guild of North Dakota 2019-2020 Guild Challenge Quilt
It’s for the Birds!
- Make a quilt featuring at least one bird. The bird can be your impression of a real bird or an imaginary one.
- Any shape, any style or technique, one bird or many. Embellished or not.
- Use at least one square inch of each of the fabrics you’re given.
- Three layers (back, batting, top), quilted not tied.
- No projections greater than 0.5 inch.
- Size parameters: perimeter no smaller than 48” and no greater than 96”.
Fabric/registration form can be picked up at the October meeting or at the Holiday Luncheon in November. If your fabric needs to be mailed to you, send your fee (see below) and registration form to Judith*.
Please fill out the form below and give to Judith Eide.
*Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org, or 218 979 1317
Fee: $5 (or $5.70 if you need me to mail the fabric to you.)
Name: _____________________________________ email: ___________________________________
Address: (if I’m mailing your fabric) ____________________________________________________
Please include cash or check made out to Quilters’ Guild of North Dakota